Saturday, March 19, 2022

Re-filming/Editing

As I went through the footage for the last post, I realized that I still think that section I mentioned is too choppy even with the transitions. In addition, I noticed a couple of continuity errors in certain shots (Sophia’s snack wrappers/empty water bottle on the desk and differences in camera quality). I have that decided I 100% need to refilm some stuff. I need to film shot 2 from page 2 of the storyboard from a different angle and make sure that nothing new has been added to the background. I also need to make sure that when I do this, the quality on my iPhone is set to 4k like all the other clips. Further, I need to add more shots in between shots 3-5 on page 2 of the storyboard to make the action more fluid. 

 

I plan to do this on either Tuesday or Wednesday of this upcoming week so that I do not have to push editing back even further. 

 

In terms of editing, I truthfully have not really started my idea with the audio layering. I plan to begin that this upcoming week as well. From my research, I know it is possible to accomplish what I want with Adobe Premier. However, the software has been giving me some trouble on my laptop and runs extremely slowly. If this becomes too big of a problem, my back-up plan is to use an app called “Acapella from PicPlayPost” With this app, I can record Sophia’s voice and layer all the audios over each other.  After, I will just save the final product and separate the audio from the video in Adobe Premier (the software should be able to handle that much before overheating and blowing up my computer). Then, I can simply adjust the audio to match the clip it’s supposed to go to as well as make sure it is not overpowered by the music. 

 

I plan to do this after I refilm but prior to the end of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

I know you’re probably sick and tired of hearing me talk about my project without letting you actually see the whole thing. But don’t worry,...