Saturday, March 26, 2022

Schedule For the Rest of the Project: (Final Touches/CCR)

 This blog post is going to be short because I am basically done with the video portion of this project. There are only a few things left before I am done with the rest of the project so I decided to plan out what I have left to do with this blog post.


Over the weekend: (March 26-27)

  • Choose which font to use for titles.

  • Add titles. 

  • Plan blog post ideas for the upcoming week. 


Monday-Wednesday 

  • Figure out how I want to present CCR.

  • Divide up which questions I will work on each day.


Remainder of the project (March 31-April 1) 

  • Work on/complete CCR.

  • Finalize/fix any errors on this blog. 

  • Add film opening to blog. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

I know you’re probably sick and tired of hearing me talk about my project without letting you actually see the whole thing. But don’t worry,...