Thursday, March 31, 2022

Finishing Touches

 Upon completing the film opening, I realized I still hadn’t given it a title. I figured that this would be a key moment to my project so I’ve decided to write about it. When I was coming up with the idea behind my story, I knew it needed to be something I could relate to. Due to this, I tried to think about things that are constantly in my life. If you know me personally, you may know that I tend to be a chronic over-thinker and because of this, I am always told to keep things simple. The most obvious example of this is my dad introducing me to the mnemonic KISS, which stands for keep it simple, stupid. Remembering the mnemonic is what led me to create the rest of the story thus, i’ve decided to name the opening after the inspiration for this story. 


As for the font I chose to write the titles in, I just went for the one that looked the most clear on the video while also maintaining a somewhat playful appearance.



    

As I mentioned in the last post, I am currently working on the CCR. I spent all day answering the questions which will also serve as my script. This is how all of the pages look:


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

I know you’re probably sick and tired of hearing me talk about my project without letting you actually see the whole thing. But don’t worry,...