Sunday, March 13, 2022

Shots I Don't Like/Possible Reshoot

 This past week was kind of chaotic so I  haven’t really had time to begin editing my footage yet. What I did do however, was begin to put the shots in order in Adobe Premiere. While doing this, I have come across a couple of shots that I dislike. 


The shots I dislike  actually follow each other. It is when the character has the idea to get more magazines to research and then her actually reading them on the following. I feel that these three shots  don’t have a smooth transition and may be too choppy together. 


Without any editing besides putting the clips in order, this is what the section/shots look like together (I don't know why the quality on Youtube is so bad sorry).



I think I will ask a few people what they think of this part and if they agree with me, then I will either try to brainstorm ways to edit it so it looks more fluid or simply reshoot this section. If I do reshoot, then I need to come up with how I am going to change the shots so that this sequence looks smoother. 


Other than that section, I have not really come across any other shots that may need to be redone yet. As I begin to edit this week, I will be better able to identify other problem areas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

I know you’re probably sick and tired of hearing me talk about my project without letting you actually see the whole thing. But don’t worry,...