Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Group Meeting

Today in class we got into groups of six and got to talk about our projects. This was super helpful because I got to show my group mates the section of shots I talked about in the previous post. They agreed that it looked too choppy on its own and gave me some recommendations. 

 

The Recommendations: 

 

The first was to add more shots. Someone suggested I add a shot of my character standing up in between the reading the magazine shot and the dropping the magazine pile shot. The second was to add a shot after the dropping of the magazine pile to show her spreading them out on the floor. 

 

Another suggestion was to add transitions. These could lead the previous shot into the next to show that time has passed. I like this idea because I’ve been concerned that my opening is too serious. Even though I am addressing her emotional conflict, I don’t want it to come across dramatic. I think that transitions are a little silly and can bring a more playful element back into my opening. 


I think I will try the transitions idea first because I really do not want to re film anything unless its completely necessary. 


Here was my group:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product!

I know you’re probably sick and tired of hearing me talk about my project without letting you actually see the whole thing. But don’t worry,...